CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

BOTANI - made from Australia

Botani Olive Skin Serum
BOTANI OLIVE SKIN SERUM
.....100% plant drived natural, moisturizer for lighten scar, anti wrinkle.....

Price : RM119.00 - 15ml
Olive Skin Serum is a 100% plant derived natural moisturiser and skin anti-oxidant, containing pure plant Squalene derived from olives with the added benefits of Vitamins C and E.
Use Guide
Use 2 to 3 drops on moist, clean skin and gently press release into skin. Begin at the chin, moving gently to the cheek zone, then the forehead, down in the nose and back to the chin. For the eye area gently pat around the edge of the eye.

  • Identical to natural skin oil and moisture factor
  • Non-greasy and non-clogging
  • Paraffin and mineral oil free
  • Odourless
  • Non-irritating, non-allergen and non-toxic
  • Suitable for all skin types
Benefit :
  • Assists in the acceleration of new cell growth
  • Scar healing
  • Anti-ageing - reduces crepiness of neck and softens fine lines
  • Hydrating - leaves skin younger, healthier and firmer
  • Leaves a satin feel to the skin and an even skin tone
  • Protects from harsh environmental elements
  • A gentle and effective treatment for eczema and psoriasis
  • Repairs sun damaged skin, flaky skin, sun spots, scarring and mature skin
Active ingredients include :
  • Plant Squalene - Natural moisturiser, emollient and nourisher derived from olives.
  • Vitamin C - A natural preservative and skin anti-oxidant.
  • Vitamin E - A natural anti-oxidant.
Ingredients: Plant Squalene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E.
Use 2 to 3 drops on moist, clean skin and gently press release into skin. Begin at the chin, moving gently to the cheek zone, then the forehead, down in the nose and back to the chin. For the eye area gently pat around the edge of the eye.

For extra hydration and nourishment boost: Add one or two drops to your daily application of Botáni moisturisers such as the Olive Repair Cream and Boost Balancing Moisturiser.
For Extra nourishment to the delicate eye area: Add one drop of Olive skin Serum to your daily application of Rescue Eye Treatment.


Michelle had 180 skin cancers removed from her face. After 12 months of using Olive Skin Serum and Olive Repair Cream.
From Linda Curtis, Beauty Editor
Received: 10 June 2009

Just thought I'd let you know that I get coffee from the same place every day and the waitress told me on the weekend my skin looked great and what had I done. I had actually used the Olive Skin Serum as a makeup base. She is now going to get some. Thought you'd like the positive feedback.
thanks
Linda
Beauty Editior
From:Nikki
Sent: 26 October 2008

My 13yo daughter has been battling with a skin condition for 1.5yrs now. I rang my herbalist to ask her for further help as I had tried other expensive herbal remedies and nothing had worked. She recommended Botani Olive Skin Serum and also made up a bach flower remedy for her to take internally. Within a fortnight my daughters skin is totally back to normal, no longer itchy, red and sore and she wore a shoestring dress for the first time to her school social, a big thing for a teenager, she loves using it. Your product has given my daughter confidence to wear dressesm shorts etc a lot others take for granted. We will continue to use this product and I am switching from my normal moisturiser routine to Botani! We love it. Thank you Botani.
From: J. Kim
Sent: 7 Feb 2007
Subject: Olive Skin Serum

Having had prominent acne scarring for most of my adult life, from picking in my adolescent years (guilty!!) - I have been absolutely amazed at the improvement of these scars since being given the Olive Serum (Giftpack) at Christmas... and it's only February!!! People have started to compliment my skin regularly, and for the first time in nearly 15 years, my skin now allows me to feel confident enough to not wear foundation in public all the time. This is a breakthrough product. ...It has also helped my friend heal a scar from a sporting accident many years ago - this product is really amazing!!!
From: Gerald Quigley B. Pharm
Sent: 26 Oct 2006
Subject: Olive Skin Serum

To all the Team at Botani,

As you know I have been a great supporter of the Botani products for many years, having sold them in pharmacy with many a satisfied customer. I can now add myself to this list.

I recently had shoulder surgery (July 27th, 2006) and the wound had not been stitched, but merely "clipped" together. The surgeon was happy with his work (aren't they all?), and said nothing further, leaving me with a four inch scar.

I started applying Botani's Olive Skin Serum twice daily immediately, and other than missing an application every now and again (I am human after all!), the incorporation of the scarred area into the surrounding tissue continues to astound me. The healing was rapid, and the scar is fading fast. I am still applying the Serum.

On another note, I was in China recently, and in the heat, humidity and pollution, my leather sandals caused an irritation, with broken skin, across my instep.

In an interesting trial, I applied Kenacomb Otic Ointment on one instep and Botani's Olive Skin Serum on the other. The serum treated wound healed in ONE day, the other took four days.

I guess that reflects the anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and tissue healing properties of the Serum. Outstanding to see it happen before your own eyes.

Kind Regards
Gerald Quigley

2 comments:

  1. Very-2 interesting article for me
    nobody wants to looks older these days right? anti aging cream is mostly preferred by diva looking women but,which is the best wrinkle free treatment? and how to use it?
    nice post keep it on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you peter. of course, all people want to look young and beautiful, whether male or female.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...