CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

BOTANI - made from Australia


BOTANI RESCUE ACNE CREAM
.....multi-purpose herbal cream is specially designed to assist in treating acne and skin blemish.....

Price : RM105.00 - 30ml

Assists in treating pimples and blemishes without damaging surrounding skin tissue
Use Guide
Use a clean cotton bud to apply Rescue Acne Cream to affected areas on face twice daily. Ideal as a spot treatment for inflamed pimples. Suitable to use as a mask on the "T-zone". For best results, use in conjunction with Purify Facial Cleanser and Boost Balancing Mosituriser. All 3 products are available in our stand alone all natural value pack - Skin Rescue Kit.
  • BENZOYL PEROXIDE FREE (bleaching agent)
  • Non abrasive, non-drying
  • Effective as a mask treatment
Benefits:
  • Assists in treating pimples and blemishes without damaging surrounding skin tissue
  • Assists in reducing inflammation and redness
  • Assists in the absorption of excess oil
  • Soothes minor shaving irritations
  • Effective for blackheads and ingrown hairs
Active ingredients include:
  • Green French Clay - The distinct drawing properties of green french clay facilitate the opening of the pores, exposing anaerobic bacteria to oxygen and allowing other actives to attack acne causing bacteria beneath the skin's surface.
  • Golden Seal - Well renowned for its action on infective, inflammatory conditions on the skin's surface. Topically, it is a healing, cleaning application with an antiseptic action.
  • Gotu Kola - A rich source of skin minerals with effective healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Horsetail - Rich in silica, horsetail holds strong astringent properties, suitable for soothing inflammation and promoting skin healing.
Ingredients: Green French Clay, Golden Seal, Gotu Kola, Horsetail Benzyl Alcohol, Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil, Gotu Kola, Echinacea, Potassium Sorbate, Lavender, Citrus Seed Extract, Myrrh, Vitamin E


Use a clean cotton bud to apply Rescue Acne Cream to affected areas on face twice daily. Ideal as a spot treatment for inflamed pimples. Suitable to use as a mask on the "T-zone". For best results, use in conjunction with Purify Facial Cleanser and Boost Balancing Mosituriser. All 3 products are available in our stand alone all natural value pack - Skin Rescue Kit.



From: Lisa D
Sent: 11 July 2008

I can tell you how much I'm in love with your products. Ever since my beautician recommended me your products, 2 yrs ago, I can't live without them.I suffered from acne as a teenage and in my early 20s, and I COULD NEVER find anything that helped me.I have so much confidence in your products (and in my self now) and friends have commented on the "glow" my skin has had lately.
I just want to say thank you and all these years of hoping for a good natural product I can't believe I found my answer in the next suburb!I've even got my partner onto your products, and he loves them. The rescue acne cream is a life saver!My cupboards are now never without a botani product in them now!Thanks a million!
From: Narelle M.
Sent: 13 Oct 2004
Subject: Testimonial

To Whom It May Concern

I am one of those people that read testimonials and always wonder if they are true so I decided to write one myself because I can honestly say good things about the product.
I purchased the Botani Skin Rescue Kit, hoping that it would do just that - "Rescue" my skin and yes it did! I have always suffered from getting pimples and even more so since I decided to stop taking oral contraception. The Skin Rescue Kit has been great! I call the Rescue Acne Cream my "MIRACLE" cream, it is fantastic! I dab a bit on if I feel a pimple coming on and it calms it down and gets rid of it before it has a chance to form - I love it! I am recommending it to friends and hope they love it as much as I do. Thank you.

Narelle - Port Hedland W.A.
From: Betty V.
I am writing to your company to express my satisfaction in using the following products:

Olive soothing cleanser
Purify facial cleanser
Rescue Acne cream
Boost balancing moisturiser

The products are the best I have ever tried. The cleanser is good in removing makeup, the moisturiser does not clog pores and makes the skin soft.My skin does not feel greasy or dry.In my opinion, people looking for a better skin treatment should at least try these products



2 comments:

  1. http://bestsellingamazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis.. produk ni bagus tak? nape kat fb xde produk ni..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...